- Santana Row
- Fogo de Chao (replacing Chili's) - epic win for San Jose... this is a world-renowned and highly-rated Brazilian steakhouse. The only other location in California is in Beverly Hills.
- Nicholson Plaza (N. First, center with Round Table and Subway)
- EatViet - this looks like a Vietnamese version of Chipotle, pretty interesting concept
- Crescent Village
- Wahoo's Fish Tacos
- 2-3 other leases pending
- Brokaw Commons
- Sajj - Falafels, Shawarmas, and other Mediterranean fare
- San Jose Market Center (Coleman, on Downtown's border)
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
New (Non-Downtown) San Jose Restaurants!
There have been a ton of anonymous posts on the blog mentioning new restaurants that are opening all around San Jose. I am conveniently grouping all of the non-Downtown ones into this post. Again most of the posts were anonymous, so feel free to take credit in the comments if you submitted these =).