San Jose, CA - The day-after-Thanksgiving shopping tradition at Santana Row begins early with deals and door busters and continues throughout the day with specials and holiday treats.
In addition, Santana Row will be the South Bay location for the annual One Warm Coat drive to provide new or gently used coats to those who are in need. You are invited to drop off coats all day on Black Friday in Santana Row Park (across from Left Bank brasserie). After Black Friday coats can be dropped off at the Santana Row Concierge or CineArts Theatre lobby through Dec. 31.
KTVU/Fox Channel 2 will broadcast live in front of the 40-foot Christmas tree during the evening of Black Friday. Santana Row merchants and eateries are offering one-day-only discounts, giveaways and samplings to shoppers. A few are listed below. Please visit www.SantanaRow.com for detailed information.
- Sephora – Open at 9 a.m. Exclusive specialty items available for just $10!
- H&M - Opens 9 a.m. Black Friday Scratch offs offering percentages off purchases!
- Drybar - Opens 7 a.m. Enjoy 20% off all products and hot tools.
- lululemon athletica – Opens 9 a.m. with markdowns and specials.
- Maido – Opens 9 a.m. 10% off purchases on Friday, Saturday and Sunday; 20% back (quadruple points) on Fivestars cards and $5 gift card for every $25 dollars spent, valid for December.
- Icebreaker TouchLab - Black Friday door busters include “Buy 3, Get 4th item free. Includes of any combination of underwear, socks and accessories.
- W's Salon - Enjoy 20% off all hair care products and $45 blowouts all day.
- Beau Bijou - Opens 8 a.m. with 50% off the entire store.
- 100% Pure - “Buy More, Save More” deals mean getting 20 - 30% off.
- Kara's Cupcakes - Celebrates the season and take a break with samplings of hot cocoa and marshmallows all day.
- BoConcept – Scratch and save means savings of up to 30% on collections.
- Calypso St. Barth – 60% off of sale items and 30% off full price products; some exclusions apply.
- Donald J. Pliner – Opens 9 a.m. $100 off all boots, all day!
- The Counter - Happy hour with select starters and drinks from 11 a.m. to midnight.
Drop off a letter to Santa at SantanaRow and you’ll get a letter back!
Every child who leaves a letter for Santa in the mailbox outside of the Santana Row concierge office will receive a reply from the red-clad, jolly fellow! Each letter must include the child’s name and a mailing address. The letters must be dropped in the box by Dec. 10. Concierge is located near the garage between Sino restaurant and Left Bank Brasserie.
Santana Row holiday hours:
Thanksgiving: Closed, some restaurants open
Christmas Eve: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Christmas: Closed, some restaurants open
New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
About Santana Row
Santana Row, a 647,000 square foot mixed-use development in San Jose, CA, is Silicon Valley’s premier destination for shopping, dining, living and working. Santana Row features over 70 shops, 20 restaurants, a boutique hotel and movie theatre. In addition to the dynamic retail & restaurant collection, Santana Row offers 615 luxury rental homes, 219 privately owned condos and 65,000 square feet of Class A office space. Santana Row is a property of www.federalrealty.com (NYSE:FRT), headquartered in Rockville, Maryland. For more information, please visit www.santanarow.com.
About Federal Realty
Federal Realty is a recognized leader in the ownership, operation and redevelopment of high-quality retail based properties located primarily in major coastal markets from Washington, D.C. to Boston as well as San Francisco and Los Angeles. Founded in 1962, our mission is to deliver long term, sustainable growth through investing in densely populated, affluent communities where retail demand exceeds supply. Our expertise includes creating urban, mixed-use neighborhoods like Santana Row in San Jose, California, Pike & Rose in North Bethesda, Maryland and Assembly Row in Somerville, Massachusetts. These unique and vibrant environments that combine shopping, dining, living and working provide a destination experience valued by their respective communities. Federal Realty’s 90 properties include over 2,600 tenants, in approximately 21 million square feet, and 1500 residential units.
Federal Realty has paid quarterly dividends to its shareholders continuously since its founding in 1962, and has increased its dividend rate for 48 consecutive years, the longest record in the REIT industry. Federal Realty shares are traded on the NYSE under the symbol FRT. For additional information about Federal Realty and its properties, visit www.FederalRealty.com.