- Downtown San Jose has a new logo/brand, which you can see down below! The colors symbolize Downtown's diversity of culture, architecture, activities, and business. [Josh: love it!]
- Hawaiian Airlines / Kristi Yamaguchi Downtown Ice is kicking off their extended season on November 13th. This year, the rink will be open through Superbowl Sunday (an extra 28 days). Kristi Yamaguchi will help open the rink during a celebration on November 16th at 5pm.
- The TiVo Santa Run (5K Run/Walk) will take place on December 13th. Dressing up in a costume is highly encouraged, especially since this year there will be a costume contest.
- The Sobrato Organization revealed plans to develop "Block 3" (the surface lot next to The 88 and what used to be The Rep) with a 23-story, 399-unit apartment tower with retail on the ground floor.
- The San Jose Downtown Association's end-of-year meeting will be on Dec. 11 at Camera Cinemas, 8am, and all are welcome.
- Voltaire Coffee House is now open on the ground floor of 360 Residences. They serve coffee roasted on-site along with waffles and French pastries [Josh: the coffee here is amazing!]
- Crewners Barbershop at the San Pedro Square Market is expanding from one chair to three and adding two more full-time barbers.
- City zoning code has been modified to allow larger signage and new Downtown businesses.
To read the full newsletter, click here!