Friday, December 11, 2015
The San Jose Holiday Craft Markets
What are The San Jose Holiday Craft Markets?
For the first three weekends of December, SJMADE will be curating a holiday showcase of San Jose and Silicon Valley's best crafters and creatives in the amazing San Pedro Square Market located in downtown San Jose.
Are The San Jose Holiday Craft Markets for YOU?
1. If you're looking to shop local high-quality makers for your holiday shopping, so you and your loved ones can enjoy that super special small-batch sensation, the San Jose Holiday Craft Markets are for you.
2. If you like craft fairs, the San Jose Holiday Craft Markets are for you.
3. If you like high-quality locally made goods, the San Jose Holiday Craft Markets are for you.
4. If you like amazing art and even more amazing artists, the San Jose Holiday Craft Markets are for you.
5. If you're down with artisan quality, handmade quality, handcrafted quality then the San Jose Holiday Craft Markets are for you.
THE AMAZING LOCAL MAKER LINEUP
Le Petit Elefant (http://genevievesantos.com/)
Nomad West (http://www.nomadwest.com/)
Manic Designs (http://www.shopmanicdesigns.com/)
Pennie Post (http://penniepost.com/)
Maria Woods (http://www.mariawoods.com/)
Capricorn Honey (http://www.capricornhoney.etsy.com/)
The Poppie Shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePoppieShop)
Kathryn Marie (http://kathrynmarieonline.com/)
Poshaq Silk Artwear (http://www.poshaq.com/)
Three Angels Inc. (http://threeangelsinc.com/)
San Pedro Square Market
87 N San Pedro St.
San Jose, CA 95110
Located in the part of the market in which B2 Coffee is located.
ABOUT SAN PEDRO SQUARE MARKET
"The San Pedro Square Market is the Downtown San Jose meet-up place for foodies, music lovers, locally-made shop supporters, demanders of coffee perfection, history seekers, old-time barbershop hunters, social media followers, and wine and beer libation imbibers. The Market is the all-around best place to hang out with the open-air plaza and sidewalk cafe or inside one of three unique interior spaces. The lively public market includes over 20 unique vendors selling everything from sushi to tapas to home goods. The aromas of fresh ground coffee and wood-fired pizza fills three market halls."