San Jose, CA - Santana Row adds to the Bay Area’s celebration of the Super Bowl at Levi's Stadium with a long weekend of football festivities at Silicon Valley’s Premier Destination. Come join the fun!
The Beer Blitz Presented by Anheuser Busch
Thursday, Feb. 4, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Santana Row kicks off Super Bowl 50 weekend by hosting The Beer Blitz Presented by Anheuser Busch, an evening featuring 10 breweries in eight locations with each stop representing a division of the NFL. (Some locations will have more than one brewery.)
Partnering with The Beerwalk organizers, the Santana Row event includes an evening of unlimited tastings in the participating locations, an official Big Game swag bag from Anheuser Busch and a passport for shopping and dining discounts to stores and restaurants at The Row! Anheuser Busch will have a pop-up shop in Santana Row Park where other activities are also planned.
Tickets: $100 per person and limited in number. Includes:
- Unlimited tastings
- Souvenir pint glass
- Gift bags with Big Game merchandise
Check-in Location and time:
Santana Row Park, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Featured imported breweries:
Featured National Breweries:
Elysian Brewing, Seattle, WA
Golden Road Brewing, Los Angeles, CA
Goose Island, Chicago, IL
10 Barrel Brewing Company, Eugene, OR
Highlighted Local Breweries:
Red Branch Cider Company, Sunnyvale, CA
Santa Clara Valley Brewing, San Jose, CA
New Bohemia Brewing Co, Santa Cruz, CA
Golden State Brewery, Santa Clara, CA
Speakeasy Ales & Lagers, San Francisco, CA
Anchor Brewing Company, San Francisco, CA
Santana Row Park
Kit and Ace
Rosie McCann's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Roots and Rye
Super Bowl activities at The Row, Thursday, Feb. 4 through Sunday, Feb. 7
One of the Bay Area’s most-talked about destination for food, fun and festivities
is hosting Super Bowl events and offering shuttle service to hotel guests from select hotels and to Levi’s Stadium on game day. More details coming soon!
- Live music in the parks and plazas from Thursday, Feb. 4, 2016 through Sunday, Feb. 7, 2016.
- Complimentary round-trip shuttle service from The Fairmont and Hilton hotels in San Jose are offered on Friday, Feb. 5 and Saturday, Feb. 6. The shuttle service begins at 11 a.m. each day in front of each hotel. The service will run every 45 minutes continuously all day to and from Santana Row, with the last shuttle departing each hotel at approximately 8:45 p.m. The shuttle will drop guests off at Santana Row, which is about five miles away, and guests are picked up at the same location as the drop-off to return to the hotels. Questions? Contact Santana Row Concierge, 408.55.4611.
- Super Bowl ticket holders can conveniently pick up their tickets in the days leading up to the Big Game. Ticketmaster will be on site at Santana Row, next to Z Gallerie.
- On Super Bowl Sunday, Santana Row will have its ongoing shuttle service to Levi’s Stadium for those going to the game. Shuttles depart at 1 p.m., about two and a half hours before game time (3:15 p.m.) and tickets are $30 for each passenger. See details below.
Super Bowl 50 Viewing Parties and Happy Hour Specials for Super Bowl 50!
Several Santana Row restaurants and bars are inviting football fans to enjoy the Big Game and feast on festive food and drinks:
- Left Bank Brasserie will be showing the game on two large screens in the bar area and has an exclusive happy hour beginning at 3 p.m. Wings, sliders and other nibbles for $6, plus select wines and beers for $5.
- Rosie McCann’s Irish Pub & Restaurant will have a large projector screen in the restaurant as well as smaller TVs in the bar area.
- The Counter will be showing the game and is offering happy hour specials all day, including half off starters, $2 mini burgers, $2 off draft beer, wine, signature cocktails and adult shakes. Wings are six for $6.
- VBar at Hotel Valencia airs the game in the bar area and will have special hours from Thursday, Feb. 4 through Sunday, Feb. 7. Drink specials and a special Super Bowl menu items are offered.
- Vintage Wine Bar won’t be televising the game but is celebrating anyway with all-you-can-drink-champagne (featuring Taittinger, Pommery and Delamotte) for $60 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- LB Steak will have all day happy hour and the Big Game showing on two TVs.
Calling all Super Bowl 50 Ticket Holders!
Take the Round Trip Shuttle to Levi’s Stadium from Santana Row
Avoid the headache of game day traffic! Take the shuttle from The Row to Levi’s Stadium for a hassle-free day that starts with easy parking, shopping and dining perks.
Shuttles leave two hours before game time.
Sunday, Feb. 7, 2016, Super Bowl 50 (departs at 1 p.m. for 3:15 p.m. kickoff)
The shuttle registration begins about 30 minutes before departure time. Registration and shuttles are located near the CineArts Theatre.
Your $30 ticket, which can be purchased in the concierge office or at SantanaRow.com, includes:
- Round trip transportation to Levi’s Stadium
- Free parking at Santana Row
- Santana Row shopping and dining incentives
When you arrive at Santana Row, park your vehicle in the designated, secured parking lot on Winchester Boulevard in the former Century 21 Theatre area. Walk across Winchester Boulevard to Olsen Drive where the registration table and bus will be waiting to load in front of the theater. The bus departs at the scheduled time (two hours prior to game time), and will not wait for passengers.
Levi’s Stadium drop-off site:
The bus will park at the official shuttle drop-off location at the stadium. One hour after the conclusion of the game, the bus will depart from the same location. Passengers not on bus at the specified departure time, will not receive transportation back to Santana Row.
About Santana Row
Santana Row, a 647,000 square foot mixed-use development in San Jose, CA, is Silicon Valley’s premier destination for shopping, dining, living and working. Santana Row features over 70 shops, 20 restaurants, a boutique hotel and movie theatre. In addition to the dynamic retail & restaurant collection, Santana Row offers 615 luxury rental homes, 219 privately owned condos and 65,000 square feet of Class A office space. Santana Row is a property of www.federalrealty.com (NYSE:FRT), headquartered in Rockville, Maryland. For more information, please visit www.santanarow.com.
About Federal Realty
Federal Realty is a recognized leader in the ownership, operation and redevelopment of high-quality retail based properties located primarily in major coastal markets from Washington, D.C. to Boston as well as San Francisco and Los Angeles. Founded in 1962, our mission is to deliver long term, sustainable growth through investing in densely populated, affluent communities where retail demand exceeds supply. Our expertise includes creating urban, mixed-use neighborhoods like Santana Row in San Jose, California, Pike & Rose in North Bethesda, Maryland and Assembly Row in Somerville, Massachusetts. These unique and vibrant environments that combine shopping, dining, living and working provide a destination experience valued by their respective communities. Federal Realty’s 90 properties include over 2,600 tenants, in approximately 21 million square feet, and 1500 residential units.
Federal Realty has paid quarterly dividends to its shareholders continuously since its founding in 1962, and has increased its dividend rate for 48 consecutive years, the longest record in the REIT industry. Federal Realty shares are traded on the NYSE under the symbol FRT. For additional information about Federal Realty and its properties, visit www.FederalRealty.com.