Tomorrow from 4-6pm, Eastridge will host a celebration in the Center Court with live music, free cake and ice cream, dance contests, and gift card giveaways. This summer they announced that they will host a Job Fair on June 9th from 1-3pm featuring local non-profits, a dance break with DJ music every Friday from 4-6pm, free fitness classes, and a concert series. For more details, please read the press release below or head over to the Eastridge Center website.
San Jose, Calif. – Eastridge Center (http://www.eastridgecenter.com) located in eastern San Jose, is celebrating 45 years by welcoming new tenants, launching a Summer Event series and hosting a Free Anniversary Celebration on May 27. Eastridge is a major regional destination with more than 150 shops, restaurants and entertainment venues in the thriving Silicon Valley market.
“Eastridge has been hosting friends and families for 45 years as they make memories at our entertainment, dining and retail destinations,” said Eastridge Center’s General Manager John Petersen. “Now it’s our turn to give back with a free anniversary celebration and summer event series that will include valuable job fairs, enriching health and wellness activities and entertainment for local families.”
May 27 from 4 to 6 p.m., Eastridge Center will host a free anniversary celebration in Center Court. Guests can enjoy a live DJ and music, complimentary cake and ice cream, dance contests and activities as well as gift card giveaways and retailer prizes.
Summer Event Series
This summer Eastridge Center will host a number of events including:
- Community Job Fair on June 9th in Center Court from 1-3 p.m. featuring local non-profits, trade schools and opportunities for people to receive valuable job training and networking with area companies seeking applicants.
- Dance Break Friday: Every Friday in May, June and July, guests can enjoy Friday Night – DJ Night with complementary tunes, dance contests and giveaways with local DJs performing from 4-6 p.m.
- Fitness Fridays: San Jose can get fit for free at Eastridge Center this summer. Guests will enjoy free fitness classes in center court with local health and wellness professionals on Fridays in July, August, and September. Pre-registration not needed, simply show-up in comfortable clothes and shoes and bring water to stay hydrated.
- July Summer Concert Series – featuring a number of local performers throughout the month of July offering fresh free musical performances for Eastridge guests. Check http://www.eastridgecenter.com for full schedule of July performances a month prior.
Grand Openings, Relocations and New Tenants
- Valliani Jewelers hosted a grand opening this month for its new larger space in a prime location across from Best Buy next to Center Court. The popular jeweler features the latest styles and accessories for spring and summer.
- Gong Cha Tea and Beverages is a new Eastridge Center restaurateur opening in the Food Court this month. Gong Cha offers popular bubble tea, coffee, juices and other custom beverages.
- Payless Superstore is opening in June in a 6,800-square foot space and will offer an expanded collection of footwear and accessories for all ages and styles.
- H&M, offering fast-fashion clothing, footwear and accessories for men, women, teenagers and children, is anticipated to open fall of 2016 in a 24,000-square foot space.
Eastridge is a two-story, enclosed super regional mall set on 113 acres in eastern San Jose bounded by Tully Road, East Capitol Expressway and Quimby Road. Among the center’s distinctive mix of retail, restaurant and entertainment destinations are a 15-screen AMC Theaters, Round 1 Bowling and Amusement, Barnes & Noble, JCPenney, Macy’s, Sears, Forever 21, Tilly’s, Bath & Body Works, Victoria’s Secret, Chili’s, Red Robin and Olive Garden.
To learn more visit http://www.eastridgecenter.com or its social media accounts
About Eastridge Center
Eastridge Center is a 1.4 million square-foot shopping destination in eastern San Jose that features abundant shopping, dining and entertainment options. Featuring Macy’s, JCPenney, Sears, Barnes & Noble, Sport Chalet, Red Robin, and Chili’s, the long-standing center showcases 150 stores, an impressive 15-screen AMC Theatre and multiple restaurants. Highlights include Hollister Co., Tilly’s, Victoria’s Secret, crazy 8, Forever 21, a spacious Food Court and family restrooms. The grand Center Court offers two levels of shopping with superior store accessibility and visibility in between Tully Road, East Capitol Expressway, and Quimby Road in eastern San Jose, California. For more information, visit http://www.eastridgecenter.com
About Pacific Retail Capital Partners
Pacific Retail Capital Partners is a fully integrated, entrepreneurial organization with an unparalleled depth of knowledge in all aspects of retail real estate. Its team of executives and strategic partners draw on decades of experience with major national shopping center owners to deliver top-tier service as an operating partner and provide efficient oversight of the company’s own portfolio. Pacific Retail’s broad-based talent is versed in multiple disciplines from investment and development, which enables the company to quickly assess market opportunities, to management, leasing and marketing which allows it to effectively control costs and maintain the quality of its properties. Based in Southern California, the company operates nationally with a particular emphasis on large regional malls. Its investment and management portfolio includes the West Oaks Mall in Houston; Yorktown Center in suburban Chicago; Colonie Center outside Albany, New York; South Towne Center in Sandy, Utah; Queen Ka’ahumanu Center on Maui, Hawaii; and Paseo Nuevo in Santa Barbara, California. To learn more visit www.pacificretail.com