Each week features a different type of dance--from Salsa to Bollywood to the Argentine Tango. Check out the schedule below:
- Sept. 1 – Salsa, instruction by Eddie Valdez and music by Los Boleros.
- Sept. 8 – Country Two-Step, instruction by Michelle Crozier and music by Country Cougars.
- Sept. 15 – Hustle, instruction by Eddie Valdez and music by Alfie and XS.
- Sept. 22 – East Coast Swing, instruction by Lesley McIntosh, music by The Fabulous CruiseTones.
- Sept. 29 – Bollywood, instruction by Joti Singh, music by DJ Puran Singh of KGS Entertainment featuring Gagan Singh Dholi, Dhol Player.
- Oct. 6 – Argentine Tango, instruction by Conor McClure and music by Tangonero Trio with Claudio Ortega and DJ Steve.
- Oct. 13 – Foxtrot, instruction by Hans Schmidt and music by The Serenaders.
- Oct. 20 – Rumba/Merengue, instruction by Michelle Crozier and music by The Alison Sharino Band.
Oh, and while you are at Plaza de Cesar Chavez don't forget to try out The Swings.