To celebrate, The San Pedro Square Market is holding an event on Thursday, September 8th with games, food & drink specials, live music, and tours of the historic Peralta Adobe. The entire city is invited to this free event, and it's open to all ages. Games will start at 5pm with music running from 7pm-11pm on two outdoor stages. Check out the schedule below for more details.
- 5:00pm - The Barracuda mascot (Frenzy) opens our night with the inflatable puck challenge. Additional games include: a giant two person high striker game, two regulation corn hole sets, giant open air Photo booth, and a XXL corn hole set available for everyone’s enjoyment. Most tenants will be offering items for $5 or less and to commemorate our largest and longest running event at the Market, the bars will feature an Oktoberfest beer for only $5 while supplies last.
- 6:00pm - Mayor Liccardo's opening speech will be on the Sidewalk Cafe commemorating 5yrs at the Market
- 6:30pm - The Urban Outlaws Band will start the opening music performance on the Sidewalk Cafe and will perform until 9:30pm
- 7:30pm - Treatbot kicks off their Karaoke Night in the Market Hall building of SPSM
- 8:00pm - Our headlining music performance OTR Band (winner of The KFOX Last Band Standing competition) opens on the main stage in the plaza and will play until 11pm