Spaces Santana Row will launch on February 20, 2017 at 3031 Tisch Way, and offers inspiring collaborative workspace for San Jose entrepreneurs and innovators. Founded in Amsterdam on the idea that “success breeds more success,” Spaces Santana Row is Spaces’ latest location in North America and the second location in Silicon Valley, joining sister property Spaces Menlo Park which opened in summer 2016.
Spaces Santana Row offers the following amenities:
- 5,300 SQFT business club
- Co-working memberships starting at $330 per month
- 100 private offices available for rent starting at $819 per month
- 3 meeting rooms available to members and community residents
- Concierge-level hospitality services
- On-demand services including dry cleaning, IT support, floral, etc.
- Learning and social events hosted by local businesses and influencers
Of course, tenants also happen to be at the tail end of Santana Row. That might be the biggest amenity of all, walking access to two dozen restaurants, bars, retail, movies, and entertainment.
For more information, head over here.