- The four new San Jose City Councilmembers answered questions about their goals and Downtown San Jose. Common themes were safety and jobs. When asked what they would change about Downtown San Jose, the items that came up were more retail, wider sidewalks, and more vibrancy.
- Black Arrow, a company on San Pedro Street in the former Tied House building, is moving to 75 E. Santa Clara St. later this month. The space will return to hosting a restaurant/bar and it will be called "District" [Josh: sweet!].
- Tac-oh! is now open for lunch and dinner at 399 S. First.
- The former South First Billiards at 420 S. First is being transformed into Forager Tasting Room and Eatery. It will have shareable kitchen spaces for chefs to test out food concepts along with craft brews and local arts and entertainment events.
- Local Color, an artist space at the former Ross space, will be open for an extra three months.
- Zoom Video (headquartered at 55 Almaden) announced a new $100 million round. This means even more tech jobs Downtown.
To read the newsletter, click here!