- Cinequest Film Festival 23 at the California Theatre, San Jose Rep and Camera Cinemas. Park at Second-San Carlos Garage.
- Sharks vs. Predators at the HP Pavilion. Game starts at 7:30 pm. Estimated attendance 16,200. Park at Market-San Pedro Garage, or at the arena.
- La Cumbre Public Dance at the Convention Center. Event starts at 7pm. Estimated attendance 18,000. Park in SoFA-I-280 lot, Convention Center and lots on Almaden Boulevard and across from Children's Discovery Museum.
- Nederlander presents Aaron Lewis at the Civic Auditorium. Event starts at 7:30 pm. Capacity 3,000. AndChildren's Musical Theatre's performance of “Godspell” next door at the Montgomery Theatre. Three performances with the last scheduled to start at 8pm. Civic /Montgomery attendees may want to park at the city's Third (and St. John) and Fourth Street (and San Fernando) garages and stroll downtown.
- "Red" at San Jose Stage, 8pm Park at Second and San Carlos or Under I-280 at South First.
- Carlos Mencia at The Improv at 7pm and 9 pm – best parking bet would be Fourth Street Garage or Third Street Garage.
- Plus Live&Local music venues and Cinequest Afterparties
Friday, March 1, 2013
Busy Day Downtown Tomorrow
If you happen to be Downtown tomorrow, brace yourself for tons of activity. Rick Jensen posted the following list of events on the Downtowner Online (subscribe by emailing Rick):