9 Downtown shops are participating in Shop Small Saturday tomorrow, Nov. 26. All are colorful, offering an eclectic assortment of merchandise perfect for holiday gift-giving.
They’re a collection of museum shops and true moms-and-pops. These unique shops are one-of-a kind.
San Jose has more than 56,000 small businesses that have fewer than 35 employees.
The day is dedicated to supporting small businesses, getting shoppers to do their holiday shopping at local retailers, and boosting the local economy. These small businesses constitute a significant proportion of the San Jose economy and are a vital factor in creating local jobs.
These are the participating shops:
- KALEID Gallery, 88 S., Fourth St. (1)
- Tabard Theatre Co, 28 N. San Pedro St. (2)
- Children's Discovery Museum Gift Shop (CDM): 180 Woz Way (3)
- Museum of Art Gift Shop: 110 S Market Street (4)
- Tech Museum Gift Shop: 201 S Market St (5)
- San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles: 520 S 1st Street (6)
- Joan Philips, Executive Director or Lousie Horkey, Volunteer, Events and Retail Coordinator
- Cathedral Gift Shop: 80 S Market St (7)
- Hammer and Lewis: 19 S First Street (8)
- Diaz Menswear: 70 E Santa Clara Street (9)
This event has been put together by the San Jose Downtown Association and you can find more information as well as an interactive map over here.